Apply for Canada dependent visa- your door to meet your family living in Canada!
The Government of Canada is focused on keeping families together. The Canada dependent visa through the Family Class plot empowers Canadian nationals and permanent inhabitants of 18 years and more established to support their youngsters, guardians, grandparents, mate, spouses, and matrimonial partners.
In request to support an individual through Dependent Visa for Canada, a support needs to give reports appearing/her accounts from the previous a year to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) so they can decide whether the support can monetarily bolster the individuals he/she is sponsoring.
- Dependent kids under 22 years old, who don’t have a life partner, common- law accomplice, or marital partner.
- In request to be qualified for a Canadian Dependent Visa, the needy tyke must be the natural offspring of the parent or the received offspring of the parent.
- To be qualified for Dependent Visa for Canada, the needy kid must turn out to be to be monetarily subject to the parent.
- The subordinate tyke can’t monetarily bolster him/herself due to a physical or mental condition.
- Youngsters matured 22 or more and who have been relying upon the monetary help of their folks since before the age of 22 are likewise considered dependent
- To acquire a Canadian Dependent Visa, you should give evidence of your relationship to your ward children.
- In request to be qualified for Dependent Visa for Canada, kids being supported should experience a criminal and medicinal examination. Subordinate youngsters who have a criminal record or an infectious medical condition might be kept from entering Canada.
- The medicinal examination for the Dependent Visa for Canada must be finished by a doctor who is endorsed by the Canadian government.
- A Child you received outside of Canada while you were a Canadian national or PR inhabitant living in Canada.
- A tyke you mean to embrace in Canada.
- Your sibling or sister, nephew or niece, grandson or granddaughter, in the event that they are a vagrant, under 18 years old and don’t have a companion, common- law accomplice, or matrimonial partner.
- Any individual who you have a family association with in the event that you don’t have a mate, customary law accomplice, marital accomplice, child, mother, father, sibling, sister, granddad, grandma, uncle, auntie, niece or nephew who is a Canadian native, an enrolled Indian, a PR occupant or whom you may sponsor.
- Your life partner, common- law accomplice, or matrimonial partner.
- Your guardians or grandparents.
Dependent Visa for Canada: Permanent Residency
Two stages are engaged with the procedure of kids holding Dependent Visa for Canada acquiring perpetual home. In the main stage, the backer of the visa for Canada must apply for the sponsorship of ward youngsters. The application will be prepared by the Case Processing Centre (CPC) of Canada. When the sponsorship is affirmed by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the needy youngsters holding Dependent Visa for Canada must apply for lasting residence (PR visa).
For more information regarding Canada visas and eligibility criteria in detail, get in touch with our Experts and get a FREE Counselling session.
Ring at for 011-40391555 (CP) / 011-40040850 (NP) Toll Free: 18001218299 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org