67 Points Immigration To Canada
Canada has a system based on allotting point score to candidates willing to come to Canada on a Permanent basis. The maple leaf country of Canada demands a minimum of 67 points out of 100 based on an applicant’s education, experience, language ability and age before granting them eligibility green flag.
Note that these 67 points is the minimum eligibility criteria. In order to immigrate however, try to score as much as you can out of 100. The maximum score an individual is capable of scoring in each credential is explained in the below section:
- Factor- Language Proficiency (28 points maximum)
Immigrating to a bi-lingual country like Canada requires you to be proficient in both English and French language. Canada has a mandatory requirement of English language skills and extra point’s provision for those having French proficiency in addition to English. To showcase your language ability, an English language examination named IELTS is suggested which have 4 modules of speaking, writing, listening and reading test sections.
- Factor- Educational Qualification (25 points maximum)
Education is yet another important factor which gives you points. Canada is highly considerate of candidates having appropriate level of education/degrees/qualifications. This is because an educated class is way more capable of contributing towards the development of the economy as compared to someone who is not or modestly educated. Candidate also has to undergo a process called ECA (Education Credential Assessment) to validate his/her educational degrees.
- Factor- Work Experience (15 points maximum)
Having a work experience is symbolic of your earned skills & expertise in a particular field or Job. A decent amount of work experience simply implies that an individual is a highly trained worker and is ready to face work challenges and practical business hurdles that may come up in some rainy day. A good amount of work experience can also get you a Job offer from Canada and consequently, additional CRS score for securing a job in the country.
- Factor- Arranged Employment (10 points maximum)
Canada has a provision of extra CRS for candidates who are offered with a valid, full-time and permanent LMIA approved Job offer. Finding an employment in the country is considered good by the government of Canada as it communicates of your independency in Canada post immigrating. Also, it makes you a Canadian employee that is going to work for the betterment of the economy.
- Factor – Adaptability (10 points maximum)
10 Point’s score for adaptability are allotted in certain cases such as having a relative or friend living in Canada and such relative/friend is ready to sponsor you. Other examples are having French Language proficiency, Spouse Skills & Language abilities etc.
The following list will tell you range of scores you will end up with in each segment of the points system:
|47 and older||0|
- Permanent Resident Card vs Permanent Resident Status in Canada
- What is Birthright Citizenship offered by Canada?
- What is Canada’s Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program?
- Canada PNP Visa without Job Offer 2018
- Canada Experience Class
- Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program Points Requirements 2018
- How To Get Job offer In Canada from India 2018
- What is the Minimum IELTS Score required for Canada Immigration 2018?
- Canada Provincial Nomination Program
- Canada Express Entry Program
- Canada PR Visa Benefits 2018
- Nova Scotia PNP Occupation List 2018
- Ontario PNP Occupation List 2018
- Saskatchewan PNP occupation List 2018
- British Columbia Immigration PNP Points Calculator 2018
- Alberta Immigration PNP Points Calculator 2018
- Nova Scotia PNP Immigration Point Calculator 2018
- Ontario Immigration PNP Point Calculator 2018
- Manitoba PNP Immigration Point Calculator System 2018
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator 2018
- British Columbia PNP Occupation in-demand List 2018
- Alberta PNP Occupation in-demand List 2018
- Manitoba PNP Occupation in-demand list 2018
- Canada Immigration from India
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fee Structure in India National Rupee (INR)
- 67 Points Immigration To Canada
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa Process 2018
- British Columbia PNP Eligibility Requirements 2018
- Nova Scotia PNP Requirements 2018
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program 2018 Requirements
- Manitoba PNP Program Requirements 2018
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program
- Best Immigration Consultants in Pune for Canada PR
- Best Canadian Immigration Consultant in Hyderabad
- Best Canadian Immigration Consultants in Ahmedabad
- ICCRC Immigration Consultants in India
- Best Immigration Consultants in Mumbai for Canada PR
- Best Immigration Consultants in Bangalore for Canada PR
- Best ICCRC Registered Immigration Consultants in Delhi
- How to apply for Alberta PNP Immigration 2018?
- Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada PR
- Temporary Resident Visa
- Study Permits
- Permanent Residency Express Entry
|First official language (Maximum 24 points)|
|CLB level 9 or higher||6||6||6||6|
|CLB level 8||5||5||5||5|
|CLB level 7||4||4||4||4|
|Below CLB level 7||Not eligible to apply|
Second official language (Maximum 4 points)
You can get four points only if you have a score of at least CLB 5 in each of the four language abilities.
|Second Official Language|
|At least CLB5 in all of the four abilities||4|
|CLB 4 or less in any of the four abilities||0|
|Education||Maximum 25 points|
|University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level or equal||25 points|
|University degree at the Master’s level or equal OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be:||23 Points|
|Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal (at least one must be for a program of at least three years)||22 points|
|Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a program of three years or longer, or equal||21 points|
|Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a two-year program, or equal||19 points|
|Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a one-year program, or equal||15 points|
|Canadian high school diploma, or equal||5 points|
|Experience||Maximum 15 points|
|6 or more years||15|
TCWW is a specialized ICCRC-accredited firm for Canada immigration headquartered in Ontario. We have over 7 years of experience in the immigration industry and have placed more than 6,000 applicants by now.
The primary reason for our working success in the industry is the immigration experts we employ. Our team is led by Ms. Rachal Sidhu who is an ICCRC accredited lawyer with years of industry experience and complete knowledge of Canada immigration laws.
For more information regarding Canada immigration, the process involved and eligibility criteria in detail, get in touch with our Immigration Experts and get a FREE Counselling session. Ring at for 011-40391555 (CP) / 011-40040850 (NP) Toll Free: 18001218299 or write to us at email@example.com.