Alberta Provincial Nomination Program Occupation in-demand List 2018
Alberta is a popular lush green province of Canada. Every year, the province welcomes thousands of young skilled individuals who are willing to permanently settle in Alberta and have decent level of education, experience and language ability. For screening and selecting skilled candidates, the province has a PNP program called APNP.
To be able to apply for Alberta Provincial Nomination Program, one has to comply with age, education, work experience and language requirements. Other than that, your Job profile must also be present in the occupation in-demand list of Alberta. The Occupation list is crucial to study as you cannot go on and apply for Canada Permanent Resident Visa if your occupation is not listed therein.
The occupation list keeps on changing from time to time. TCWW has all the required updates regarding occupation list of Alberta.
Following is the occupation in-demand list of Alberta province:
- Trades, Transport and Equipment Operators, and Related
- Unique to the Primary Industry (Oil and Gas)
- Sales and Service
- Business, Finance and Administrative
- Restaurant and Food Service Managers, Cooks, Attendants, and Kitchen Helpers
- Underground miners, oil and gas drillers and related workers
- Contractors and supervisors, trades and related workers
- Machinery and transportation equipment mechanics
- Heavy equipment operators
- Metal forming, shaping and erecting trades
- Finance and insurance clerks
- Retail managers, salespersons, sales clerks and cashiers
- Automotive service technicians
Know your eligibility for Alberta PNP:
Alberta province of Canada welcomes individuals with desired skills and expertise (in Job profiles mentioned above). However, to be eligible to apply for Alberta province, the candidate mandatorily need to have a valid Job offer letter from an employer operating in Alberta.
To be called ‘Valid’, the Job offer must be LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) approved. Also, the Job offer from employer working in Alberta, has to be permanent and full-time in nature.
Other than the Job offer, candidate must be of an appropriate age, has desired amount of education and experience with appealing level of English proficiency. To know more in this regard, get in touch with us by filing our FREE assessment form!
Start your Canada Immigration journey through our expert guidance!
If Canada Immigration is your dream, realise it now with TCWW! Talent Connected Worldwide has been working in the immigration industry since 2010. Our success rate speaks for our dedication and honest dealings with our valuable clientele.