Canada PR Visa Benefits 2019
Canada is a growing economy with a lot of exposure for skilled workers and international students to excel personally and professionally. This is why a lot of people are taking opportunities to immigrate permanently to Canada on a Visa called Permanent Resident Visa. The much desired status of Canada Permanent Resident comes with a bundle of perks! After gaining the PR status, you can liberally enjoy these rights and benefits in the country:
- Right to be a legal civilian of the country
- Right to gain education/ study anywhere in the country
- Right to gain employment/work anywhere in the country
- Right to leave and re-enter to the country
- Right to have access to health facilities & schemes available to general public
- Right to apply for Citizenship after spending 3 consecutive years in the country
- Right to move to Mexico under NAFTA agreement
- Right to sponsor your relatives & friends in the country (Manitoba)
Other than these basic rights, following is a list of all the many reasons why you should seriously consider moving permanently to Canada. Here they are:
1. Well- Developed Economy: Canada is the second largest country with a dedicated workforce in every sector. Its 10 huge provinces are pacing fast for development. For instance, the province of Nova Scotia is highly popular for its ever-growing service sector. Likewise, the province of British Columbia has its leg concrete at manufacturing sector. IT is one major forte of Canada and therefore a large number of IT professionals immigrate to the country. It is clean that moving to Canada will definitely give you a pull over your career ladder.
2. Free Healthcare Services: Unlike United States, Canada offers free healthcare facilities to its Citizens and Permanent Residents. It is one of the major contributions by the government of Canada. On your PR visa, you will get to enjoy the world class health facilities free of cost! Not only you but your family members can avail this benefit too. Moreover, Canada’s health sector is said to be the most advanced and developed one. Even now through state-of-the-art research, the health sector is getting better day by day.
3. Free Education: All Educational services are free in Canada up to 12th In other countries like India, education costs a fortune. People here are always struggling to get their children to best institutes/ schools, etc. no matter how costly that would be. But this is not the case in Canada. The world class education/ schooling of Canada is a penny-less affair. There are many well-known institutes in Canada that offers best education around the world. Thus Canada is a place to settle permanently with your family.
4. Large number of Indian Immigrants: Canada is the favourite destination among Indians to settle permanently. A large number of Indians are living in Canada which makes this place a home-like nest. You will get to meet and see a lot of Indians in Winnipeg city (Manitoba) and in the Capital city of Ontario. Huge population is also residing in provinces of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Not only Indians but immigrants from rest of the world come and make Canada their home. This is because of the excellent infrastructure, public-friendly government policies and freebies in terms of health and education (the two primary factors of individual development).
5. Free allowances for children born in Canada: The Government of Canada has a provision in terms of monthly allowance (of CAN$ 800 per month) for all those children born in Canada. Legal Parents of such a child need to be permanent residents of the country. Thus not only you, but your future child(ren) will also be benefitted from your big step of moving to Canada.
Thus, a Permanent Resident Visa gives you a legal entitlement to be a resident of the country and reap numerous benefits the government of Canada is offering. A Permanent Resident Visa is the first step towards gaining Citizenship of the country. A Citizen enjoys many other benefits in addition to the above mentioned ones. For example, Right to Vote and participate in government making decision.
Take your first step towards Canada Citizenship. Apply for Permanent Resident Visa now!
Realise your Canada Immigration Dream!- Contact Us
If Canada Immigration is your dream, realise it now with TCWW!
Talent Connected Worldwide has been working in the immigration industry since 2010. Our success rate speaks for our dedication and honest dealings with our valuable clientele. Our team of experts are trained to deliver you the best.
Our team of experts are trained to deliver you the best. They are led by Ms. Rachal Sidhu who is an ICCRC accredited lawyer with many years of industry experience and complete knowledge of Canada immigration laws. To know more about Canada Permanent Resident Visa, get in touch with our Immigration Consultants Executives at for 011-40391555 (CP) / 011-40040850 (NP) Toll Free: 18001218299 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.