Nova Scotia is good to go to implement changes in its streams to suit the requirements of the local job market of the province.
The region has presented another three-year pilot stream for skilled workers with an offer of employment from the province. The purposes behind this move are to satisfy the needs of the work market in Nova Scotia. Further, there are updates presented in the Entrepreneur and International Graduate Streams too.
According to the most recent changes as given by Nova Scotia–
The occupation list of the province can experience a change as per the requirements and needs of the work market.
The occupation in-demand stream will invite applicants with offer of employment in given NOC Level C–
- NOC 3413 – Nurses
- NOC 7511 – Transport/ Truck Drivers
What are the qualification criteria for the new stream?
The applicants must meet the qualification to be chosen by the area under the new stream. The candidates post nomination will get 600 additional points in the Express Entry program thus boosting their chances of invite. The main criteria given by Nova Scotia are –
- At least one-year work experience in the required occupation
- Has minimum age of 21 years
- The competitor ought to have at least secondary school degree to uphold
- The language score of at least 4 CLB ought to be obtained
- The candidates ought to have enough assets to settle in the locale