There were 1072 express entry applicants being called by Ontario in 11 different occupations through Human Capital Priorities Stream. The applicants selected from the Express Entry pool are those whose Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score ranges between 439 and 469 points.
Further, the minimum required work experience is a basic part of the selection from the pool. The area of Ontario has a pre-set number for admissions for the year 2019 and there has been huge number of invitations being issued as of now. For those who want to apply through Ontario, must rush their application with us at the earliest.
Key Highlights of this invitation round–
- Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score– 439 to 469 Points
- Chosen Occupations – 11
- Applicants sent invites – 1072
- Via Stream – Human Capital Priorities Stream
This is the first draw that has happened where that province of Ontario focuses on the occupations other than IT profiles. This adaptability in the Human Capital Priorities stream is a result of the changes in the work market request and need for economic stability in the province. Otherwise, IT has always been one popular profile in Ontario.
Also, this is the second draw of the Human Capital Priorities stream in 2019, and there are 2565 Notifications of Interest (NOI)s issued to Express Entry applicants by this stream till this point. The number is huge given the limited number of intakes for the year 2019.
What are the occupations selected in this HCP Draw?
The candidates who have the accreditations are chosen under the Human Capital Priorities Stream in 11 Occupations. Chosen candidates for the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) are qualified for 600 additional score in the Express Entry. It isn’t the certification of the Canada PR status through express entry yet will expand the odds of getting a PR as and when the next express entry federal draw takes place.
According to the recently presented plan, an expansion in the newcomers in Quebec area is normal according to which the numbers will reach 52,500 before the finish of 2022. This will imply that there is a growth of about 10,500 newcomers consistently in Quebec. From the year 2015 to 2018 there has been an increase of 51, 118 newcomers in Quebec.
A year ago there has been a decrease in migration levels in Quebec presented by CAQ. Now, the strategies are changing, and fixing up of the work market in need of skilled and fresh talent. The objective kept by the Quebec Government is of 52,200 before the finish of the year 2022.
The following mentioned is the key plan–
- Temporary residents in Quebec or applicants with a degree from the area will be given partiality.
- The candidates with aptitudes and who will meet the work market demand will be given partiality.
- Provide temporary work and request more temporary workers in Quebec.
- Inviting more individuals who have confidence in Quebec values such as French language, or
- Inviting French-talking competitors.
- Encouraging immigration of youth to the nation to counter the aging populace issue in the province.