Canada is Hiring, Giving 54 Lakhs Salary

Yes, you read it right. Canada IS hiring and will be giving 54 Lakhs as salary. The country is hiring Migration Foreign Service Officers.
Canada is Hiring, Giving 54 Lakhs Salary

The news that Canada is hiring made our day. So, we thought why not make your day as well?! The IRCC or the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has decided to hire for the role of Migration Foreign Service Officers and we are thrilled to say that fellow Indians would be the ones eligible for this role! This may be the reason why people love Canada so much. If you get hired for the role, you would have the chance to move to Canada and live a good life. And do you know how much you would be earning? You would have the opportunity to earn around ₹43 lakhs to ₹54 lakhs every year!

Must Read: Will You Lose Canada PR After Breaking Up with Your Wife?

Canada is Hiring?! Say NO MORE

IT’S RAINING JOBS. IRCC is hiring people, specifically Indians, for the role of foreign service officers. What’s even better is the income. The annual salary will be between ₹43 lakhs to ₹54 lakhs. 

The jobs are available, and so should you be. Qualifying candidates will be hired to fill up these vacancies and will be working in Canada. If a candidate gets employment, they would need to go to Canada and work there.

This is the official tweet from the Government of Canada.

Official tweet

To apply, the last date is 30th June, 2023. Visit the main website of the Canada Government to know where to apply. This job posting reveals that the Government is in need of Migration Foreign Service Officers.

What will be your role?

As a Migration Foreign Service Officer, you will have to perform a number of varying duties. You would be working for IRCC’s migration programs. Also, they would have to participate in foreign applicant processing, engagement, access risk, and look after migration diplomacy activities. 

This is one of the demanding jobs that may require you to spend most of your time abroad. Well, what’s wrong with that? Moreover, you could be asked to work overtime, and may even need to look after new assignments every 2-4 years. 

To pass the eligibility requirements, you need to have a bachelor’s degree from a well-known university. You should also be able to work well with others. You should be able to give support to those who need it.

Niyati Chaurasia

Niyati Chaurasia

Niyati’s specialty lies in Canadian immigration matters along with crafting helpful, user-oriented content.

Articles: 679


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *