Australia Permanent Resident Visa
Australian Permanent Residence visa is a golden opportunity for skilled workers and international students as the visa allows you to stay, work and live in the country for an indefinite time period. Australian government offers various Sub-categories of Visas to skilled individuals in order to meet the labour shortages in the country. Presently, IT sector is flourishing in Australia and therefore a large number of IT professionals are making their way to the continent of Australia.Australia immigration offers three sub-classes of visas which are actively inviting skilled individuals namely,
- Skilled Independent Visa 189 (Sub-class 189)
- State Nomination Visa 190 (Sub-class 190)
- Regional/ Provisional Visa 489 (Sub-class 489)
Benefits of Australian Permanent Resident Visa
The status of Australian Permanent Resident Visa has many benefits that an immigrant enjoys. After gaining the PR status, you can freely have the benefit of these rights and remuneration:
- Right to be a legal civilian of the country
- Right to gain education/ study anywhere in the country
- Right to gain employment/work anywhere in the country
- Right to leave and re-enter to the country
- Right to have access to health facilities & schemes available to general public
- Right to apply for Citizenship after spending 3 consecutive years in the country
- Right to live, study and work in New Zealand
- Right to sponsor your relatives & friends in the country
Thus, a Permanent Resident Visa not only gives you a legal entitlement of a resident of the country but also makes you familiar with various perks and grants.
There are other long run benefits too that one must consider while selecting the country of Australia for you to Immigrate permanently:
- Developed Nation: Australia is a beautiful country with thrilling beaches and lakes. The country is divided into states and territories each pacing fast for development. The state of Victoria for instance, is highly popular and settled in terms of working facilities for skilled individuals. Service sector is popular in Australia with IT as its strong suit. It is therefore that a large number of IT professionals immigrate to the country. If you are skilled person with required level of skills and expertise then nothing and no one can stop you from climbing high on your career ladder.
- High end Healthcare Services: As generous as the country is, Australia offers excellent healthcare facilities to its Citizens and Permanent Residents. It is one of the major contributions by the government of Australia to give subsidised healthcare to one and all. On your PR visa, you will get to enjoy the world class health facilities at a nominal cost! Not only you but your family members can avail this benefit too. Moreover, Australia’s health sector is said to be best around the world with modern technologies at your disposal. Even now through state-of-the-art research, the health sector is getting better day by day.
- Top Educational universities: Education is one important aspect to consider if you wish to move permanently to the country. Australia is known for the world class education as it homes few of the top universities around the world. For example, University of Melbourne, University of New South Wales, University of Queensland and more. Students from around the world seek admissions in these popular universities. Thus Australia is just the right place for you to settle permanently with your family.
- Large number of Indian Immigrants: Australia is becoming a preferred destination among Indians to settle permanently. A large number of Indians are living in Australia which makes this place a home-like nest. You will get to meet and see a lot of Indians in Melbourne and even in Victoria. Huge population is also residing in the states of New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania. Not only Indians but immigrants from rest of the world come and make Australian soil their identity for life. This is because of the excellent infrastructure, public-friendly government policies and freebies in terms of health and education (the two primary factors of individual development) given by the government to every Permanent Resident of the country.
- Australian Citizenship for children born in Australia: The Government of Australia has a mechanical way to provide citizenship! The rule states that any child born inside Australia who also happens to be a child of Permanent Residents of Australia will be provided with an auto right to be called a legal Citizen of Australia. This means if the Legal Parents of such a child are permanent residents of the country, then the child will gain status of a Citizen! If you are thinking to immigrate to Australia, then your future child(ren) will also be benefitted from your big step of moving to Australia!
Realise your Australia Immigration Dream!- Contact Us
If Australia Immigration is your dream, realise it now with TCWW!
Talent Connected Worldwide has been working in the immigration industry since 2010. Our success rate speaks for our dedication and honest dealings with our valuable clientele. Our team of experts are trained to deliver you the best.
Our team of experts are trained to deliver you the best. They are led by Ms. Rachal Sidhu who is an ICCRC accredited lawyer with many years of industry experience and complete knowledge of Australia immigration laws. To know more about Australia Permanent Resident Visa, get in touch with our Immigration Executives at for 011-40391555 (CP) / 011-40040850 (NP) Toll Free: 18001218299