Since the past decade, Canada has been widely chosen by Indian immigrants. The driving factors behind this are a) better living conditions and b) excellent work culture the country.
Canada is catering professional growth opportunities to skilled & talented workforce willing to come and settle in the country. Many Indian skilled immigrants are already settled and working at managerial positions with top multinational firms. Though a concentration of IT professionals can be seen in Canada, the country has Job opportunities for following Skill Type positions:
Skill Type 0 (zero): Management jobs, such as:
- restaurant managers
- mine managers
- shore captains (fishing)
Skill Level A: Professional jobs that usually call for a degree from a university, such as:
Skill Level B: Technical jobs and Skilled trades that usually call for a college diploma or training as an apprentice, such as:
Skill Level C: Intermediate jobs that usually call for high school and/or job-specific training, such as:
- industrial butchers
- long-haul truck drivers
- food and beverage servers
Skill Level D: Labour jobs that usually give on-the-job training, such as:
- fruit pickers
- cleaning staff
- oil field workers
Ways to get a Job offer from Canada:
Canada is a flourishing Job market for skilled people and achievers. Based on your experience and skills, you may get a Job offer through any of these available options:
Job bank of Canada: Canada’s Federal System Express Entry does not necessarily require a Job offer letter before sending you invite for Permanent Resident Visa. However, it you manage to get a Job then a boost in your Comprehensive Ranking Score will be given to you thus further increasing your chances of selection out of the lot. To get a Job in Canada through Express Entry, follow the below mentioned steps in chronological order:
- File your Express Entry Profile. The profile will ask you a series of questions such as your age, educational qualification, work experience and language skills. On the basis of this information, a point score will be given to you.
- Up on submitting your Express Entry Profile, you will receive an Express Entry Profile number and a Job validation code. Using this code, you can log in to Canada’s Job bank
- Register yourself with the Job bank (through Job validation code). A Job bank is a virtual place where you get to know of various Job openings in Canada. It is a job marketplace where an employer meets a Job seeker and evaluates his/her capabilities for various Job positions.
- To get a Job offer from Canada, make sure that you have a professionally designed CV and a cover letter as per the standards of Canadian firms/management.
To get Job assistance and CV & cover letter professional designing get in touch with us now!
Through Social Networking Sites: With invent of Internet, the world has become a close place. In today’s time, you can get access to anything and everything by just a click of your finger. You can start looking out for Job opportunities on your own through Internet via various third-party Job portals. You can also get connected with Canadian employers or management through professional networking apps such as LinkedIN.
Start looking for vacancies in International papers, magazines and tabloids: There are many publications in India that are dedicated to International Job vacancies. You can take a reference from such papers and magazines too.
Check with an Immigration Consultant: A Professional Immigration Consultant not only helps you with documentation and submission steps but also gives you services such as Job assistance, designing your CV and cover letter, etc. Thus, it is really important to take prior consultation with an Immigration Firm before start your Canada Immigration Process.
Popular Job Profiles in Canada:
Canada is a big country with 10 huge provinces. Each of these provinces is known for different Job market. Some has vacancies for teachers and some are looking for immigrants with skills in Management. Following are the popular Job profile in different provinces of Canada:
- Job opportunities for Nurses: The job market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia.
- Employment for Indian Dentist: It is a highly lucrative position in four provinces: – Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Manitoba.
- Position for Chartered Accountants: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand for provinces like British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Work availability for Software Engineers: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Ontario.
- Hiring for Doctors: Employment opportunities for Doctors are prolifically present in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Ontario.
- Jobs for Indian lawyers: The Job market for this profile is highly in demand in Provinces like Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba.
- Canada visa for Teachers: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan.
- Commissioning of Architecture: Due to the favourable market opportunities they are highly in demand in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. For more information read more:
- Listings for Web Developer: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nova Scotia.
Realise your Canada Immigration Dream with Talent Connected Worldwide!
If Canada Immigration is your dream, realise it now with TCWW!
Talent Connected Worldwide has been working in the immigration industry since 2010. Our success rate speaks for our dedication and honest dealings with our valuable clientele. Our team of experts are trained to deliver you the best.