Nova Scotia gives immigration opportunity to skilled workers and international students who are willing to re-locate themselves to Nova Scotia and work for the progress of the province. This opportunity is given to candidates who stand eligible to apply for Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Program (NSPNP). The grounds for eligibility to apply for NSPNP are:
- Must have at least 67 points out of 100 based on credentials such as Age, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Language skills and other alike factors
- Demand of your Job profile which means that your Job profile must be listed in the in-demand occupation list of Nova Scotia
- Having a LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) approved Job offer letter (full-time & permanent) from a Nova Scotian Employer operating inside the province
Following is the Occupation in-demand list 2018 for the province of Nova Scotia:
|1||Financial auditors and accountants||1111||A|
|2||Other financial officers||1114||A|
|3||Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations||1123||A|
|5||Accounting and related clerks||1311||B|
|7||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||3012||A|
|8||Licensed practical nurses||3233||B|
|9||College and other vocational instructors||4021||A|
|10||Paralegal and related occupations||4211||B|
|11||Social and community service workers||4212||B|
Having a Job offer letter is mandatory for Nova Scotia PNP. To get through the process quickly, make sure to manage and bag a LMIA approved Job. Contact us for Job assistance and professional CV & cover letter designing- an ultimate way to boost your impression in front of Nova Scotian employers looking for skilled workers like you!
- Permanent Resident Card vs Permanent Resident Status in Canada
- What is Birthright Citizenship offered by Canada?
- What is Canada’s Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program?
- Canada PNP Visa without Job Offer 2018
- Canada Experience Class
- Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program Points Requirements 2018
- How To Get Job offer In Canada from India 2018
- What is the Minimum IELTS Score required for Canada Immigration 2018?
- Canada Provincial Nomination Program
- Canada Express Entry Program
- Canada PR Visa Benefits 2018
- Nova Scotia PNP Occupation List 2018
- Ontario PNP Occupation List 2018
- Saskatchewan PNP occupation List 2018
- British Columbia Immigration PNP Points Calculator 2018
- Alberta Immigration PNP Points Calculator 2018
- Nova Scotia PNP Immigration Point Calculator 2018
- Ontario Immigration PNP Point Calculator 2018
- Manitoba PNP Immigration Point Calculator System 2018
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points Calculator 2018
- British Columbia PNP Occupation in-demand List 2018
- Alberta PNP Occupation in-demand List 2018
- Manitoba PNP Occupation in-demand list 2018
- Canada Immigration from India
- Canada Permanent Residence Visa Fee Structure in India National Rupee (INR)
- 67 Points Immigration To Canada
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa Process 2018
- British Columbia PNP Eligibility Requirements 2018
- Nova Scotia PNP Requirements 2018
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program 2018 Requirements
- Manitoba PNP Program Requirements 2018
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program
- Best Immigration Consultants in Pune for Canada PR
- Best Canadian Immigration Consultant in Hyderabad
- Best Canadian Immigration Consultants in Ahmedabad
- ICCRC Immigration Consultants in India
- Best Immigration Consultants in Mumbai for Canada PR
- Best Immigration Consultants in Bangalore for Canada PR
- Best ICCRC Registered Immigration Consultants in Delhi
- How to apply for Alberta PNP Immigration 2018?
- Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada PR
- Temporary Resident Visa
- Study Permits
- Permanent Residency Express Entry
Start your Canada Immigration journey through our expert guidance!
If Canada Immigration is your dream, realise it now with TCWW! Talent Connected Worldwide has been working in the immigration industry since 2010. Our success rate speaks for our dedication and honest dealings with our valuable clientele.
Our team of experts are trained to deliver you the best. They are led by Ms. Rachal Sidhu who is an ICCRC accredited lawyer with many years of industry experience and complete knowledge of Canada immigration laws. To know more about Canada Permanent Resident Visa, get in touch with our Immigration Executives at for 011-40391555 (CP) / 011-40040850 (NP) Toll Free: 18001218299 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.