Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program
Saskatchewan is one of the most well-known provinces in Canada. It is highly popular for immigration worldwide for a number of reasons. First among these is the fact that it has a very lenient PNP as compared to other provinces in Canada. Other than that, Saskatchewan has one of the nicest weathers among all Canadian provinces. So, Indians moving to Saskatchewan do not have to bear too much of the famous harsh Canadian winters.
Another reason why Saskatchewan is so popular among immigration applications is that it has a booming economy. There are plenty of job opportunities across the province and the government frequently issues PNPs to meet the growing demand. This means getting selected for SINP or Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program is comparatively easy if you have the right set of attributes.
If you are planning to move to Canada, applying for SINP is a great idea. But you have to consider that lots of people think the same and are probably applying as you read this. To make yourself stand out from the crowd, you need professional Canada immigration help. This is where we, Talent Connected Worldwide come into the picture. But before we tell you how we can help you immigrate to Saskatchewan with a PR visa, let us tell you about the program itself.
SINP is the official immigration program for the province of Saskatchewan. Like most other Canada PNPs, it offers multiple immigration pathways to clients. All these pathways are ultimately linked to the Express Entry program and processed through it. Thus, SINP nominations are awarded to deserving applicants and those who get the nomination can then move to Saskatchewan through the regular Express entry Draw process.
Here are some of the most important features of SINP:
- Three distinct worker categories
- All applications made for sub-categories are accepted year-round.
- Candidates are selected after market assessments only
- Major factors used during evaluation are age, education, experience, language, proficiency etc.
- Applicants who score 60 and above out of 100 are the only ones eligible for selection.
So, as you see, Saskatchewan has a pretty relaxed immigration requirement at 60 points. However, it does do an LMA or labor market assessment to ensure the immigration applicant will have job options. This can be difficult for some if they do not look for a job beforehand. Nevertheless, it is one of the best immigration destinations in Canada. Here are some reasons why:
SINP has a number of benefits to offer to applicants. Some of the biggest of these are:
- Every sub-category of immigration application has its own quota.
- SINPO one of the fastest processing times among all Canadian PNP programs.
- It also has a very low CLB requirement at 4.5 which among the lowest.
- All PNP nomination decisions to Saskatchewan are made independently by the provincial government.
With such benefits, it is easy to see why SINP is a popular immigration choice for many applicants. Now, let us tell you how you should apply for this program.
SINP is firstly a skill-based immigration program. So, only those who have value to give to the provincial economy are selected for immigration. All application invitations are based on the market assessment and are distinct for each category.
Here that the three main ones:
- ISW or the International Skilled Worker category is by far the most well-known category of the lot. It is designed to allow entry of skilled professionals with the right education and experience as verified by the right documents.
- The experience category of SINP is designed for those who have already worked or are currently working in Saskatchewan.
- Finally, Entrepreneur and Farm Category has been created for those individuals who would like to start their own enterprise within the province. The same applies to anyone wanting to start a farming business in Saskatchewan.
Now, for the most part, immigrants from India apply through the ISW category. This category also has three sub-categories. Each of these has its own specific requirements for application. So, it is best to speak to our Canada immigration experts before you apply. But let us tell you about the application process just so you know.
Broadly speaking, there are two ways of applying for immigration to Saskatchewan. The first is via the Express Entry program where you must specify where in Canada you wish to move. In that category, you should enter Saskatchewan as your preferred province. Once this is done, if the SINP authorities find your application suitable, they will contact you.
Another way of applying for SINP is directly through the website itself. Go to the SINP website and fill out the necessary forms. You will also need to provide the right documents to support your immigration application. It would be wise to let our Canada immigration experts guide you through the process.
If you are applying through occupation in-demand, be sure to have financial resources and legal documents showing the same at hand. We say so because if and when you get selected, you will need these documents to prove you can support yourself and your family in Canada without a job for at least 3 months.
Now that we have told you the overall process for SINP application, let us tell you the specific requirements through each category.
Express Entry is meant for applicants without an active job offer or a skill not in high-demand in Saskatchewan. It imposes some requirements on those who apply. These are:
- Documents showing the person is a legal citizen of their country of origin.
- The applicant must have been accepted into the Express Entry job pool.
- They must have a minimum score of 4 CLB in language ability
- They need to have at least 1 year of education after schooling and documents for the same.
- They need to show they have 1 year of working experience at a minimum.
- Their job filed must be part of NOC “0”, “A” or “B” category.
- In cases where it is relevant, they need to get licensure for operating in Saskatchewan.
- They must have documents showing liquid financial assets for settling in Saskatchewan.
- They must obtain a score of 60 at a minimum out of 100 in the point scoring grid.
The employment offer stream is meant for individuals who have a valid job offer from a Saskatchewan employer. The following is the criteria they must fulfill in order to apply:
- Applicants need to have a score of at least 4 in the CLB
- They need to have at least 1 year of experience in their line of work
- If necessary, they need to obtain a license to operate in the province
- They need to have documented funds to help them settle in Saskatchewan.
- They must have a fulltime job offer from a registered business in the province.
- They must score at least 60 points out of 100 in the grid assessment.
They must have documents showing they are legal citizens/residents of their country:
- They need to score at least 4 grade in the CLB exam.
- They need to have documents showing at least 1 year of education after schooling.
- They must have at least 1 year of professional experience in any highly-skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B)
- If required, they must have a license for operating in Saskatchewan.
- They should have documents showing enough liquid funds to settle in Canada.
- They must score at least 60 points out of 100 in the immigration assessment system.
So, as you can see, the SINP immigration application process is highly complex and subjective. You need to have proper knowledge of the process in order to apply and stand a chance of immigrating. Now, let us tell you how Talent Connected Worldwide can help you become a Saskatchewan Canada PR.
Talent Connected Worldwide is one of the most popular Canada immigration consultancies in India. We offer top-quality immigration consultation services and help our clients become Canada PRs in the shortest time.
Let us tell you how we can get you selected for SINP:
- We start by going through your documents and understanding your particular case. This helps us decide how best to help you apply for SINP. We also ask for an evaluation fee which is refunded in case we think we cannot help you immigrate.
- After the document evaluation, we have a detailed discussion and lay out the facts of the matter for our clients. We help them understand what will be the best way for them to apply and offer them a complete immigration plan. If the client agrees, we create a contract giving them legal rights to our services and ask for the remainder of the consultation fee.
- Once the remaining fee is received, we begin applying through the proper channels for the client. Depending upon which ISW category we apply through, the process may vary. However, in general, any SINP application we make is approved within 6 to 7 months. When we get the PNP nomination, we inform our clients and ask them to wait for the next Express Entry Draw.
- When the draw is released, we help our clients apply for Canada PR after they get the Invitation to Apply or ITA. After they receive the Canada PR visa, we help them get all the right documents and complete the formalities before they immigrate.
The above process shows that Talent Connected Worldwide offers a very well-defined immigration program. This is the best chance you have of immigrating to Saskatchewan. Now, let us tell you why you should choose us.
Talent Connected Worldwide has been working the Indian Canada immigration industry for over 7 years. During that time, we have helped over 6000 immigration applicants move to Canada.
Our success is due to the fact that we are an ICCRC accredited consultancy led by an ICCRC accredited immigration lawyer, Ms. Rachal Sidhu. She has complete knowledge of the Canadian immigration laws and experience to match. Under her guidance, our experienced team of Canada immigration experts works tirelessly to secure our clients their overseas future.